Mallorca Tech Newsletter – Issue #077
Mallorca Tech Newsletter is a weekly digest with news, events and job opportunities to help you stay up to date with the tech and startup ecosystem of Mallorca. Subscribe now and get it in your email. Curated by David Bustos.
Newsletter published with the support of:
We’re Looking for an iOS App Developer!
At habitissimo we are looking for a person to join the app team. We are adapting our way of working towards a multiplatform environment, always using native technologies, with code in Swift and Kotlin. For this, we need a person with iOS app development experience. What do we offer? Indefinite contract, additional 1000€ to invest in training, medical insurance discount and a salary between 30 and 40K gross euros per year. Check all the details here.
- Última Hora wrote a piece about Meyo, the new project of the food company Alimentómica, which has been selected to participate in the Food & Beverage program from the accelerator Plug and Play.
- The film festival Atlàntida Film Fest, organized in Mallorca by the VOD platform Filmin, has been chosen as the «most innovative film festival in Europe» by the European Union Media program.
- Google has shared in its blog the TravelgateX’s success story, ahter they achieved 99.999% availability on its platform using a multi-cloud infrastructure to facilitate more than 20,000 reservations per day.
- Conector has extended the deadline to apply to its acceleration program focused on startups that develop solutions for the travel tech sector until September 30.
- 25/09 – SQL Server event in Mallorca. Netsaimada group meetup.
- 26/09 – Neuromarketing. Cercle d’Economia organizes an event in which María López, CEO and founder of Bitbrain, will talk about neurotechnology applied to scientific research, health or neuromarketing. Bitbrain has worked with companies such as Coca-Cola, L’Oreal or Johnson & Johnson.
- 28/09 – NcN Labs Mallorca. Meetup at Parc Bit of the Hacking and Cybersecurity Mallorca group.
- 04/10 – How to face the different phases of a Data Science project? Meetup where Otto F. Wagner (Data Science Coach of Strategy Big Data in Madrid) will share what a data science project is and what parts it has.
At Nidus WorkSpace we have the space you need. Come and meet us!
We have different rooms, in the center of Palma, adapted to your needs. Trainings, lectures, conferences, networkings, product presentations, interviews, castings … Contact us for more information and to know our rates.
Job Opportunities 🛠
- Fullstack Senior Java Developer at Travel Compositor (30-39K)
- Software Engineer at Hotelinking
- Back-End Developer at TravelgateX
- Integrations Analyst Junior at etool innovation
- SecDevOPS Specialist Junior at Air Europa
- Computer Technician at Ice Wave
- Senior Data Scientist at Barceló
- BI Expert at Vector ITC
- Digital Marketing-Manager at agua3 Growth Engines
- Online Marketing Specialist at Bluebnc
Interesting Links ⛓️🌍
- Healthy Open Source Maintenance (lullabot.com)
- Más grande que la vida (Alejo Ecube, CEO de FDSA Programación)
- Celebramos los valores ágiles (labs.habitissimo.com)
- Marketing automation. ¿Qué es el marketing de automatización de hoteles? (hotelinking.com)
- Kickstarter’s Year of Turmoil (slate.com)
Get Promo! 🗣
Does your company have a job opportunity? Are you organising an event? Are you interested in sharing a news story or a post from your blog? Would you like to sponsor an issue of this newsletter? Write us at email@example.com
Subscribe to this newsletter
🙏 If you enjoyed it, send it to one person that you think might like it as well! 🙏